It's a nice day for a White Wedding!





So...Last weekend Kevan (the boyf) and I attended our best friends wedding in Pitlochry.
Stef and Paul tied the knot on the 4th of May, it was the most perfect day! 
She was a stunning bride! 

Pitlochry is an absolutely stunning place! The view from our hotel room was particularly beautiful with a view of hills and the river. Any way enough rambling, I thought I would share my outfit and face all macquillage-d.


 So here, my face.
I just went for a natural look as my outfit did all the talking colour wise!


This dress is so bright and different to something I would usually wear (i.e. Black or Grey), I loved it and got so many compliments on it ! And I was surprised how comfortable the Zara pointed courts were! I manage to dance until 11.30pm with them on from 12 in the afternoon. Good going!
Dress - Asos
Bag and Heels - Zara
Bag similar here
Floral Corsage - Oops a Daisy
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. You look lovely! Love the floral print and pop of blue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Kylie ! x

      Delete
  2. you look lovely! Really pretty dress, I like the yellow in it as well X




    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers dears! I love your street style blog! <3 Aberdeen and the style needs to be seen :) xo

      Delete
  4. You look amazing, lovely dress! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! I love your blog, I gave it a follow :) xo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dress!!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Rose, gave u a wee follow x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow me at @effiepetrie